We are looking a new “Java DevOps Engineer” who will offer service to a multinational pharmaceutical company.
We are building an Enterprise Development Platform (EDP) to facilitate the development, delivery, and operations of digital products and use-cases by ensuring fast time-to-market, compliance at the same time, all provided through great user experience.
Sant Cugat del Vallès | Remote
- Java software development background (+5 years of experience)
- Kubernetes-based container platform, ideally OpenShift.
- Scripting background.
- Testing (you will learn about Spock If you don’t have experience)
- Groovy (you will learn about Groovy If you don’t have experience)
- Comfortable with using Git and working in a Continuous integration style, including Code Reviews.
- Jenkins pipelines is a strong plus.
- Agile team, striving for simple, high-quality solutions and uphold the values of Lean Software Development to reduce efforts and maximize impact.
- Coaching and leading skills.
- Feeling comfortable presenting and able to translate complex technical solutions into simple-to-understand explanations for less technical audiences in product reviews and demos.
- Fluent english.
- You play a key role in ensuring a stable and flexible core that enables the users to smoothly deliver diverse digital products and use-cases into their customers hands: from managing requirements to releasing high-quality solutions into production on top of diverse technology Platforms such as Azure, AWS, OpenShift, Salesforce.
- As a part of an Agile software development team, you contribute to the improvement of EDPs user experience and ensure quality compliance.
- You collaborate with the Product Owner, Architect and the development team on a daily basis.
- Complementing your code with automated test is second nature to you.
- Salary negotiable.
- Ticket restaurant included in-office hours.
- Flexible compensation plan (free of income tax), we provide you with private medical insurance, public transport ticket and childcare check.
- Discounts on physiotherapy center and gym network.
- Training catalogue.
- 08h-17h from Monday to Friday (flexible)
- During COVID – Full-time remote.
- After COVID – 3 days of office work | 2 days by remote. (Outsite Barcelona: 100% remote)