We are looking for an Embedded Software Engineer to join our SW team.
In this role you’ll have the opportunity to contribute subject matter expertise to the development and production of embedded systems for our ADAS products.
Vallés Occidental (Barcelona)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Engineering, Electrical/Electronic Engineering or related field required.
- 3+ years’ experience designing and developing real-time embedded products.
- Proficiency hands on coding with C/C++ and python.
SKILLS (Plus) :
- Knowledge of AUTOSAR and Vector Tools such as Davinci Configurator, CANalyzer, CANoe, CANdela etc.
- Familiar with Source Code Control, build and release management (GIT, Subversion)
- Experience with C and assembly programming for 16/32/64 bit micro-controllers.
- Development of device driver such as Flash, EEPROM, CAN, SPI, ADC, Ethernet etc.
- Electronic test equipment such as an oscilloscope, function generator, power supply, etc.
- Embedded software tools, debuggers and cross-compilers.
- Industry standards like UDS Diagnostics, ISO26262, AUTOSAR.
- Issue Tracking and project management with JIRA.
- Drives design of high quality, scalable embedded software components within the committed timeframe.
- Conduct analysis of software requirements and develop efficient software solutions to satisfy those requirements.
- Work collaboratively in a team environment with both internal and external customers to maintain a positive and productive work environment.
- Design embedded systems from end-to-end in support of product through to production.
- 08h-17h from monday to friday.
- Semi-attendance and remote.
- Permanent contract.
- Salary package based in your profile.
- Full medical insurance.
- Training catalog.
- Flexible compensation plan (free of income tax) where we provide you with public transport ticket and childcare check.
- Discounts on gym network.