We are looking for a “Head of Data Protection and Privacy” who will offer service to an international technology start-up which is leader in scheduled ecommerce deliveries.
Barcelona (Full Remote).
- Build and lead a team of data protection and privacy professionals with a strong technology focus.
- Define company policies that provide the framework for the implementation of best practices with respect to data protection and privacy in terms of digital technology.
- Work with the business requirements, architecture, and engineering teams to ensure that data protection and privacy are embedded as core technology platforms and business operations.
- At least 5 years of experience in senior data protection and privacy role focusing on the technology implications of privacy by design and by default.
- Certified as an IAPP CIPT and active in the IAPP community.
- Solid knowledge of how data protection and privacy frameworks work with other technology frameworks such as Cyber Security, Information Security, and Data Governance.
- Certified as an IAPP CIPP or CIPM (plus)
- Flexible remote work.
- Salary package based in your profile.
- Long-term contract with immediate incorporation.
- Training and career plan.
- 23 days annual leave.
- Being part of one of the fastest-growing scaleups in Europe.