We are looking for a Head of Expansion.
Our international client finds the ideal delivery solution to integrate into e-commerce.
Flexible Remote (Spain)
- +4 years of experience in expansion / consulting / start-up or similar positions with minimum 2 years managing teams.
- A track record of delivering projects under tight deadlines, with limited resources, and in a fast-paced environment.
- Comfortability with uncertainty and making assumptions, do not get stuck when there are too many unknowns.
- Ability to travel up to 75% of the time and work with remote teams.
- Hands-on attitude and ready to roll up their sleeves when necessary.
- Proficient in English
- Customer centricity culture
As an Expansion Manager, you will be responsible for the quality and development of logistics network in new countries launching our services there. Reporting to the COO, you will be part of the fast-growing Global Operations Team.
- Launch new markets in a successful and timely fashion.
- Ensure that operational excellence standards are met by implementing best practices when opening warehouses in new markets.
- Hire and train local teams in new markets and set the bar high for performance.
- Translate complex business requirements into operational designs.
- Identify, assess, track and mitigate risks at multiple levels.
- Manage communication with stakeholders at all levels in the organization, this includes C-level, regarding progress, risks, and new markets opportunities in a concise way.
- Drive effective teamwork and commitment across multiple disparate groups with competing priorities.
- Be Culture & Values Ambassador, while supporting new local teams on-site after and during the launching.
- Flexible Remote.
- Competitive base salary depending on experience
- Permanent contract with an immediate start date.
- Career progression opportunities within one of the fastest-growing logistics companies globally
- Fun and supportive learning environment
- Being part of one of the fastest-growing scaleups in Europe.