We are looking for an “IT Technical Support L2″ who will offer service to an international technology start-up which is leader in scheduled ecommerce deliveries.
Together with a brand-new team, you will help to put in practice solid processes related to purchasing, asset management, computer operations, desktop support, and helpdesk.
- Provide technical expertise to company staff regarding technical issues on systems, phones, and laptops.
- Provide 1st & 2nd line support and troubleshooting for company IT infrastructure.
- Evaluate new equipment, software and processes continuously, recommend changes as appropriate and oversee their installation.
- Onboard employees for use of company accounts and appropriate access to systems.
- Put in practice IT On-boarding processes and conduct intro IT calls with new starters.
- Deploy devices to end-users, assist with basic enterprise-level management configuration and troubleshooting.
- Perform incident analysis to determine the possible cause and a potential fix.
- Update assigned tickets and continuously coordinate necessary work.
- Provide follow up to the end-user on the status of the problem until resolution.
- Escalate the problem as required.
- Support the Security team with enforcing technical controls in compliance with our company standards.
- Configure and administer equipment for new starters.
- Register and track assets in the management system.
- Keep track of employee accesses to internal/external systems, handle on/off-boarding tasks.
- Fluent English (French or Portuguese are welcome)
- 3+ years of experience in support centre or helpdesk.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office 365.
- Knowledge of Freshdesk, Jira.
- Prior experience of Google Workspace and its Administration Console/APIs a plus.
- Relevant industry experience in provisioning SaaS solutions to end users.
- Laptop / Desktop support.
- Network administration & troubleshooting.
- Working knowledge of basic hardware and software systems.
- Remote troubleshooting skills and the use of remote troubleshooting applications.
- Detail-oriented and well organized.
- Ability to multitask.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Ability to converse with stakeholders of all levels.
- Leadership skills.
- Flexible remote work.
- Salary package based in your profile.
- Long-term contract with immediate incorporation.
- Training and career plan.
- 23 days annual leave.
- Being part of one of the fastest-growing scaleups in Europe.