Our team is looking for a Linux System Engineer who will support the development and operation of the infraestructure services provider (High-Performance Computing, Big Data Analytics and Operational Intelligence)
Sant Cugat (Barcelona) | Remote
- Deep knowledge of various scripting languages (Shell, Perl, Python)
- Solid understanding of Linux/UNIX operating systems.
- Experience with Puppet and Ansible Automation.
- Working experience in containerization (Docker/Singularity) and container orchestration (K8s/OpenShift; OpenDevStack) is a plus.
- Knowledge in AWS service (EC2, S3, IAM, Batch) is a plus.
- Ability to work in a global diverse environment.
- Eagerness to grow by demonstrating an always learning culture.
- English fluent.
- Provisioning and maintaining infrastructure resources including patch management.
- Detecting and managing incidents.
- Developing configuration management scripts.
- Collaborating in the global IT High Performance Computing team and with other IT teams.
- Working with governance frameworks such as ITIL.
- 08h-17h | 09h-18h from monday to friday (flexible)
- During COVID – Full time remote.
- After COVID – Mandatory minimum 2 days of office work.
- Salary package based in your profile.
- Ticket restaurant included in office hours.
- Flexible compensation plan (free of income tax) where we provide you with medical insurance, public transport ticket and childcare check.
- Discounts on physiotherapy center and gym network.
- Training catalog.