We are looking for a “Python Developer”, who will offer service to a multinational pharmaceutical company. Into the Data Science department.
Sant Cugat (Barcelona) | Remote
- Proficiency with Python.
- Good command of engineering practices such as code refactoring, design patterns, design driven development, CI/CD, Cloud Native Applications, APIs, and security.
- Good knowledge of SQL.
- Solid knowledge of Git / Gitflow.
- Good testing skills (Unit Testing / TDD / BDD).
- Good understanding of the agile software development process.
- Experience designing and building REST API’s.
- Experience with relational and non-relational databases.
- Experience with CI/CD tools such as Jenkins, Docker.
- Developing solutions and implementing requirements around platforms and data related projects
- Collaborate developing digital products.
- Build, test and maintain application components, including security, data model and logic following software engineering best practices.
- Contribute to technical and architectural decision-making.
- Support and collaborate with Data Engineers and Data Scientists.
- Ensure quality through testing and documentation.
- Strive for re-usability.
- Teaming up with architects, data engineers, data scientists, scrum masters, frontend engineers you will work in an agile environment to provide scalable API first solutions.
- 08h-17h | 09h-18h from monday to friday (flexible)
- During COVID – Full time remote.
- After COVID – Mandatory minimum 2 days of office work.
- Salary package based in your profile.
- Ticket restaurant included in office hours.
- Flexible compensation plan (free of income tax) where we provide you with medical insurance, public transport ticket and childcare check.
- Discounts on physiotherapy center and gym network.
- Training catalog.