We are looking a new “System Analyst” with expert knowledge in SAP ARIBA, who will offer service to the Purchasing, Sourcing & Procurement department.
Barcelona | Remote
- Expert knowledge in SAP ARIBA.
- Additional experience in SAP MM-PUR and SAP SRM.
- Additional experience in SAP ABAP is a plus.
- Experience participating in full-system implementation life-cycles (analyse, design, build, test, implement, support)
- Demonstrated strong Service Management knowledge in key IT processes including: Incident Management, Problem Management, Change Management, Service Level Management, Configuration Management and Knowledge Management.
- Demonstrated ability to overcome critical issues associated with operating within an IT function, including changing priorities.
- Excellent spoken and written English.
- Act as IT Procurement Team Member.
- Coordination of bug fixes with the support factory in the area of SAP-SRM and SAP-ERP MM-Purchasing and SAP Ariba.
- Close monitoring of ticket resolution ensuring business continuity.
- Direct communication with business counterparts on ticket resolution and confirming solution proposals.
- Your tasks foresee the proper documentation and compliant implementation of SAP based processes.
- Liaise with the Vendors, functional and technical IT teams and other stakeholders to provide proactive and business appropriate communication.
- You will work in an international environment within the IT Department.
- Permanent contract.
- Salary negotiable.
- Flexible compensation plan (free of income tax), we provice you with private medical insurance, public transport ticket and childcare check.
- Discounts on physiotherapy center and gym network.
- Training catalog.
- 08h-17h from monday to friday (flexible)
- During COVID – Full time remote.
- After COVID – Mandatory minimum 2 days of office work.