We are looking for 2 Security Specialists in Operational Technology who will offer service in a multinational pharmaceutical company, specifically in the Cyber Intelligence & Security Operations Center team, to provide cybersecurity services regarding Operational Technologies (OT) and to work on Prevention, Detection and Response activities mainly focused (but not limited) in the manufacturing and laboratory networks.
Sant Cugat (Barcelona)
- Review and tune Security monitoring technologies like:
- OT passive traffic analysis tools (IRMA, Claroty, CyberX, Nozomi)
- Intrusion Prevention Systems (Palo Alto) or SIEM alerts.
- Analyze and handle security incidents:
- To receive alerts already processed by the first level operation and work on the deep investigation as well as the response a security incident is confirmed.
- Vulnerability handling:
- To work on the analysis and handling of severe vulnerabilities.
- To investigate the newly published vulnerabilities and work with related Subject Matter Experts to assess the actual risk and best remediation measures.
- Solid Windows and Linux knowledge.
- Understanding of TCP/IP protocol.
- Understand the fundamentals of an OT infrastructure:
- OT components (SCADA, HMI, PLC, RTU, Historian, MES…)
- OT security standards (IEC 62443)
- Purdue model
- Understanding of most common attack TTPs.
- Programming knowledge in Python or Powershell.
- Fluent English
- From Monday to Friday.
- During COVID – Full-time remote.
- After COVID – 3 days of office work | 2 days by remote.
- Rotating work shifts every month:
- Morning shift: 7,30 am – 15,30 (1 hour flexible)
- European shift: 8-9 am – 17-18 pm (flexible)
- Afternoon shift: 14 pm – 22 pm
- Salary package based on your profile.
- Ticket restaurant included in-office hours.
- Flexible compensation plan (free of income tax) where we provide you with medical insurance, public transport ticket and childcare check.
- Discounts on physiotherapy center and gym network.
- Training catalogue.
Our goal is that you are well in every way!