We are looking for a ”ServiceNow SecOps Flow Designer Specialist” who will offer service to a multinational pharmaceutical company as a member of the Cyber Intelligence & Security Operations team.
Sant Cugat (Barcelona)
- Working collaboratively to improve security response and automation capabilities using ServiceNow SecOps.
- Perform tasks including design, implementation, and maintenance of workflows in ServiceNow SecOps Flow Designer.
- Provide ServiceNow development assistance to customers including, but not limited to, platform configuration, workflow administration, reporting, data imports, custom scripting, and third-party software integrations.
- Answer technical and application configuration questions.
- Coordinate with internal IT and Business to understand requirements and rationale behind changes to existing functionality, as well as new functionality to be deployed.
- Provide proactive resolution of operational problems reported by ServiceNow users.
- Build and support the integration of 3rd party systems with ServiceNow; MID server, web services (SOAP and REST), email, and other relevant integration technologies.
- Create and maintain API and data integration between ServiceNow and other services.
- Transform and maintain data between ServiceNow and other systems.
- Utilize scripting tools and ServiceNow functionality to automate tasks within ServiceNow.
- Deploy update sets to the production environment following defined change control processes.
- Contribute to the company’s overall ITSM and Cybersecurity roadmap.
- Assist in troubleshooting ServiceNow upgrades, patching, and release management.
- Working in close collaboration with the team members and stakeholders to deliver and implement technology solutions in support of the business objectives to enhance security processes.
- Understand the company’s framework and follow defined processes. Ensure compliant documentation requirements and guarantee its production as required according to the SOPs and working instructions.
- +3 years of experience providing similar services.
- Solid understanding of:
- ServiceNow ecosystem.
- ServiceNow Flow Designer.
- Web Services (SOAP and REST)
- Knowledge of Databases and Query languages (like SQL).
- CSA – System Administrator Certification (mandatory)
- SecOps – Security Operations Fundamentals (mandatory)
- Flow Designer Fundamentals (mandatory)
- Integration Hub Essentials (plus)
- CAD – Certified Application Developer or any Certified implementation Specialist (plus)
- Softskills: Analytical thinking | good communication | problem-solving | results-oriented | agility and teamwork skills
- Fluent English (spoken & written).
- From monday to friday: 08 am to 17 pm / 09 am to 18 pm (flexible)
- During COVID – Full-time remote.
- After COVID – Mandatory minimum 2 days of office work.
- Permanent contract.
- Food expenses and Ticket restaurant included in office hours.
- Flexible compensation plan (free of income tax) where we provide you with medical insurance, public transport ticket and childcare check.
- Discounts on physiotherapy center and gym network.
- Training catalogue.