We are looking a new “Software Test Automation Engineer” who will offer service to a multinational pharmaceutical company.
We are building an Enterprise Development Platform (EDP) to facilitate the development, delivery, and operations of digital products and use-cases by ensuring fast time-to-market, compliance at the same time, all provided through great user experience
Sant Cugat del Vallès | Remote
- As a Test Automation Engineer, you play a key role in ensuring a stable and flexible core that enables EDP users to smoothly deliver diverse digital products and use-cases into their customers hands: from managing requirements to releasing high-quality solutions into production on top of diverse technology Platforms such as Azure, AWS, OpenShift, Salesforce.
- You improve the test coverage of our solution by implementing automated test cases across the Test Pyramid in collaboration with the Product Owner, Solution Architect and the development team.
- A strong software development background with at least 10 years of experience.
- At least 3 years of experience writing automated tests in a Java-like language.
- You are experienced with Java or Groovy and have previously implemented automated tests using Spock and Geb.
- You strive for simple, high-quality solutions and uphold the values of Lean Software Development to reduce efforts and maximize impact.
- You take pride in sharing knowledge and supporting the team to get better at what they do through coaching and leading by example.
- Fluent english.
- Salary negotiable.
- Flexible compensation plan (free of income tax), we provice you with private medical insurance, public transport ticket and childcare check.
- Discounts on physiotherapy center and gym network.
- Training catalog.
- 08h-17h from monday to friday (flexible)
- During COVID – Full time remote.
- After COVID – Mandatory minimum 2 days of office work.