We are looking for a “Splunk security administrator” who will offer service to a multinational pharmaceutical company, as a member of Cyber Intelligence & Security Operations Center team.
Sant Cugat | Remoto
- Working collaboratively to improve our security monitoring and response capabilities using Splunk.
- Support the migration of current security monitoring tool (SIEM technology) to Splunk.
- Perform tasks including development and maintenance of use cases in Splunk.
- Create and maintain custom scripts.
- Build apps using the Splunk Web Framework.
- Create and maintain dashboards and visualizations.
- Coordinate with internal IT and Business to understand requirements and rationale behind changes to existing functionality, as well as new functionality to be deployed.
- Provide proactive resolution of operational problems reported by Splunk users.
- Build and support the integration of 3rd party systems with Splunk; web services (SOAP and REST), email and other relevant integration technologies.
- Create and maintain API and data integration between Splunk and other services.
- Transform and maintain data between Splunk and other systems.
- Utilize scripting tools and Splunk functionality to automate tasks within ServiceNow.
- Participates in business portfolio, demand management processes, and actively engages service providers to deliver on stakeholder and client satisfaction.
- Solid understanding of Splunk ecosystem and architecture.
- Certifications in Splunk (plus)
- From Monday to Friday:
- 08h-17h (Flexible)
- During COVID – Full-time remote.
- After COVID – Hybrid remote.
- After COVID – Full remote (outside Barcelona)
- Permanent contract.
- Ticket restaurant included in-office hours.
- Flexible compensation plan (free of income tax) where we provide you with medical insurance, public transport ticket and childcare check.
- Discounts gym network.
- Training catalogue.
Our goal is that you are well in every way!