We are looking for a “Web Analyst” to provide service within the Animal Health department of a multinational pharmaceutical company.
Sant Cugat | Remote
- Ensure that websites are tagged based on global standards and stakeholders needs.
- Will ensure enhancement reviews and creatively think of new solution for website tagging to enhance the global standard.
- Will implement Marketing Tags on websites.
- Closely work with website owners and their agencies to support on their implementation.
- 2+ years experience with digital analytics and technical implementation of Web Analytics and corresponding tools.
- Adobe Analytics (launch) and owned Tag Manager (InstaTag) will be used.
- Business acumen and knowledge, ideal including Omniture Experience Launch Adobe Analytics.
- Marketing knowledge (including best practices) is a plus.
- CRM project and marketing business knowledge preferred (Drupal CRM Knowledge is a plus).
- Fluent in English.
- 08h-17h from Monday to Friday (flexible)
- Nowadays: Full-time remote.
- Soon: 2 days of office work | 3 days by remote.
- Salary package based on your profile.
- Permanent Contract
- Ticket restaurant included in-office hours
- Flexible Retribution Program (medical insurance, public transport ticket and childcare check)
- Discounts on gym network(Andjoy)
- Learning & Development (Training catalogue)
- 360º Continuous Evaluation
- Friend Referral Program
- Team Building Activities
Our goal is that you are well in every way!